LIFA GLOBAL 2022 Music Compilation
Participate in the LIFA GLOBAL 2022, our third music compilation through SONICBIDS, an album from the LIFA music festival that has been held for six years in Mexico and Brazil.
LIFA GLOBAL (International League of Music Festivals and Artists) invites you to participate in the digital edition of LIFA 2022, through the LIFA GLOBAL 2022 music compilation.
You just have to follow these instructions, meet the requirements, and accept the terms and conditions. LIFA GLOBAL is an international music compilation open to all kinds of sounds, artists, musicians, locations, genres, styles, ideas, producers, djs and sound creatives in a music album to enjoy this end of the year 2022 in favor of music global independent and cultural connections to all circumstances of the planet. You only have to send us an original song, unpublished, without restrictions on use, without a license, without labels, without publishing, that can be uploaded to all digital platforms worldwide and you have no problem to distribute internationally through LIFA GLOBAL.
You must send only 1 (one) track of your own authorship, a valid file WAV / AIFF format, 24 bits, stereo, in the highest audio quality. Check the terms and conditions here. The international music festival LIFA jury will select 10-20 artists to participate in the edition of the first international compiled album of LIFA GLOBAL, entitled LIFA GLOBAL 2022.
Follow the next steps and we look forward to YOUR best song! All roads lead to LIFA.
1. Read carefully all the instructions and the terms and conditions.
2. Sign up for our LIFA GLOBAL 2022 contest at SONICBIDS. Accept the Sonicbids conditions.
3. Follow us at all of the LIFA GLOBAL social media profiles at facebook.com/lifaglobal, instagram.com/lifaglobal and twitter.com/lifaglobal.
4. Send ONLY 1 SONG OR TRACK OF EXCLUSIVE, UNPUBLISHED and ORIGINAL MUSIC in WAV / AIFF format, stereo, 24 bits, of an original song or track. We do not accept remixes, nor covers, nor versions, nor podcast, nor poems, nor audiobooks, nor audio stories and nor audio without sound. We only accept music and songs of all genres. Your song and track must NOT be on any streaming platform like Spotify, Deezer, iTunes, Soundcloud, YouTube or many others. The maximum length of the song should be between 5 to 7 minutes. Send attached to this file, also the lyrics in PDF format, biography in PDF Format and your photo in JPG format.
5. Publish your possible participation using the hashtags #LIFAGlobal2022 #LifaMusic #StayTogether and #LIFA2022 on all your social networks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Upload 1 original track/song, unpublished, exclusive and real song or track of your musical project, band or artist. We accept bands, soloists, sound artists, djs, live acts, Live P.A., bands, duo, music producers and all kinds of audiovisual projects.
- Share 1 audio file in WAV / AIFF format mandatory of your musical project and send it via www.wetransfer.com to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will NOT accept files of other formats such as MP3, MP4, FLAC, WMA, WMV, MPEG4, AU, AAC, M4A, ZIP, RA, CDA, etc. You must also send us too in the same email: 1 PHOTOGRAPH of the group or musical project in JPG / PNG format, in addition to including a short biography, information and contact details of your project in an EPK that explains your musical work and project in PDF format . And send the lyrics in PDF format of your song only if apply. If you have any questions, write us an email to email@example.com.
- Use the hashtag #LIFA2022 #LifaGlobal2022 #LifaMusic #StayTogether on all your social media profiles.
- You must like, share and follow all LIFA GLOBAL networks on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at facebook.com/lifaglobal, instagram.com/lifaglobal and twitter.com/lifaglobal.
- The duration of the LIFA GLOBAL 2022 contest in SONICBIDS is from December 2 2022 to January 31, 2023.
- LIFA MUSIC will select from 10-20 original bands/artists that will participate in the LIFA GLOBAL 2022 compilation and will be announced after February 1 2023.
- The selected artists will be announced on LIFA MUSIC & LIFA GLOBAL official social media profiles.
- LIFA MUSIC & LIFA GLOBAL reserves all unappealable rights to change, modify, alter and / or cancel any selection, text, format, agreement, terms and conditions of this call.
- LIFA GLOBAL 2022 will be published in spring 2023.
LIFA GLOBAL 2022 MUSIC COMPILATION. CONTEST PUBLISHED ON SONICBIDS.
LEGAL – TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIFA GLOBAL 2022 is a music digital compilation international & worldwide. It is an ongoing music compilation contest open to original music submissions of all genres. Submit your music for a chance to be featured along with other songs on upcoming music festival LIFA 2022.. This contest is open until January 31, 2022.
We are LIFA: the International League of Music Festivals and Artists. An independent music festival born in Mexico City and Brasilia in 2018, the first edition as LIFA was held in 2 countries: Mexico and Brazil.
Focused on the global independent, underground & alternative music market, LIFA’s main objective is to export / import independent local, national and international music and create a Latin American circuit to grow a direct dialogue between artists and professionals around the world.
LIFA has been held for 6 consecutive years in BRASILIA and CDMX. LIFA always seeks music from new and forgotten talents to transcend borders and continents with the philosophy that: All roads lead you to LIFA!
Considering that Latin America is a fertile ground for diverse talents and musicians, which independently require a lot of support and massive dissemination. Other regions like Africa, Europe, Asia & Australia are welcome to share this experience. Join us!
We have slots for 10-20 Sonicbids bands to be part of the compilation LIFA GLOBAL 2022
All songs will be judged based on creativity, originality, talent and appeal, audio quality, and lyrical content. Songs are evaluated by a team of invited judges that are part of LIFA staff. Input from all judges will then be averaged. Regardless of the number of submissions, the top songs will be chosen based on weighted averages of scores.
- All kinds of music genres are accepted
- Only exclusive, original and unreleased songs.
- No covers, no remixes, no versions. ONLY MUSIC.
- Travel and lodging are not provided.
- It’s a music digital compilation.
LIFA reserves all the rights to change, modify, alter and/or cancel any selection, text, format, agreement, terms and conditions of this contest.
FINAL SELECTED SONGS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Songs must be 100% free, non-exclusive, unique, authentic and legally original material (no remixes, versions or covers) in order to properly showcase the entries lyricism, creativity, and talent level. Multiple songs can be submitted and selected for the top and selected winning songs. A maximum of 1 song can be placed on the compilation project per artist or group. Previous winners at LIFA are allowed to reapply, but only with new songs and music.
Submissions are free. We encourage you to review the material submitted to ensure you have sent the proper files and information. Songs files that are ONLY accepted included formats AIFF or WAV files submissions. Videos can’t be sent. MP3 files are not accepted or other kind of files. Quality should be 24 bits, stereo, WAV/AIFF, mixed & mastered.
By submitting to this compilation contest, submitters are giving LIFA the permissions to upload your song onto all digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, YouTube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Pandora, Tidal and many more, also to promote on www.lifamusic.com and other sites like social media sites, websites, music networks, brands & apps related to LIFA. Submissions that have strict copyright laws and automatically delete 3rd party uploads of their content may have to be excluded from the top.
Submitted songs cannot have been released before in the past under any other artist, label, aggregator, website, collective, art project, or music platform and digital streaming music application like Spotify, Deezer, iTunes, Amazon Music, Napster, Cd Baby, Pandora, Tidal, Distrokid, Ditto Music, Reverb Nation, Soundcloud, Bandcamp and other free or cost platforms.
The final songs winners selected to be part of the compilation should guarantee the exclusive use and distribution through LIFA GLOBAL 2022 during the next 2 years. After the final selection, all the selected artist will sign an exclusive digital distribution legal agreement to be part only of the LIFA GLOBAL 2022 music compilation. If the selected finalist artist does not accept the terms and conditions, they will be replaced by another artist in the jury’s selection rank.
Before finishing the creation of the launch, we will proceed to a quality control.
Only artists who do not have a signed contract with a label, record company, publisher and / or music aggregator can participate. The artists who can participate must be independent & free from licenses, without exclusive music contracts or distribution agreements, in addition to that they must have the legal registration of their song in the relevant copyright authorities of the country they belong to.
Songs that have already been published on any music & streaming platform like Spotify, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Deezer, iTunes, Tidal, CD baby, Distrokid, Symphonic, Ditto, YouTube, Google Play, Google Music, Amazon Music, Believe, Orchard, or any other social network or digital music platform in streaming or paid mode cannot be accepted.
The song you send must be unpublished, new and must not have been previously edited in any way or other way, mentioned above, including CD, CD-R, Vinyl, Tape, Video or any kind of public audio format.
LIFA MUSIC & LIFA GLOBAL will remain and retain only digital distribution rights indefinitely, which can be from 2 to 10 years, or more.
LIFA MUSIC & LIFA GLOBAL reserves the rights to modify its terms, communication and agreements, without prior notice, so that the artists know that the sole purpose is to disseminate and collaborate. LIFA GLOBAL will never make any financial charge to participating artists.
All participating songs, only those that meet all the full requirements of the jury and the rules of the contest will be considered.
LIFA will not be able to collect any money from the participants or the winners. This contest is free and does not generate any legal penalty against artists. The artist is responsible for the audio file that he shares with and participates in LIFA GLOBAL 2022.
ROYALTIES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% of royalties will be shared to artists per song after the official launch at digital distribution globally.
*Prices are determined by music platforms.
LIFA will paid from 6 months or 1 year later of the launch of this album in order to collect as much money as possible.
Payments will be through PayPal. LIFA GLOBAL 2022 will be distributed through the SOCSUB music label premium account on SYMPHONIC DISTRIBUTION.
All rights reserved. LIFA are produced by OPERA FEST in Mexico & XPLUS in Brazil.
Listen LIFA GLOBAL 2020 & 2021 now here at Spotify!